Monday, May 1, 2006

Zig Ziglar

Dear Sales Representative,

Welcome to May's edition of RealCash's email newsletter. I sincerely hope that April was a fulfilling month for everybody. The real estate market continues to boom in spite of many pundits saying it's gonna crash. While I do believe that the market will slow down, I don't think it's gonna crash. However, that's just my opinion...and hope.......

The month of May brings two time honoured traditions: Mother's Day and the May Long Weekend! Did you know that Mother's Day is the busiest day in the year for restaurants? And May Long Weekend? Well, I call it the un-official start of summer! This year, it's Mother's Day that plays a very important role in my life. As many of you may know we just welcomed a baby boy into the world just 7 short weeks ago. That makes my wife a mother! Wow!

I was thinking of this day as I was wondering what to write for this month. I decided to open up the floor to you: My customer and potential customer.

RealCash Bancorp Inc, as you know, provides commission advances to real estate professionals across Canada. Simple. However, I understand that maybe we're missing something. Is there more we can provide? Is there a simpler way of providing our service? What can RealCash do to financially assist YOU in your business? This is what I need to know. What I want to know. Frankly, it's what I should know, because you are my bread and butter.

So, please, take a short moment and drop me a line at karim@bellnet.ca. As Zig Ziglar has said,"You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."

Regards,



Karim Kanji