Tuesday, December 5, 2006

News for Tuesday December 5th 2006:

Just a couple of days ago I posted here an report by Royal LePage that Canadians were flocking to 'luxury' real estate. Now I find out that an American Luxury Home Builder is having problems. Makes you wonder if Canada will see the Real Estate bubble burst like is happening in the U.S. of A.

Here's what empty nesters are doing. Watch out first time home buyers! If I was licensed to give advice I would buy the homes these empty nesters are leaving....

***I think this is an important article for Real Estate Agents and their clients***

Now here's a Canadian Success Story that is worth celebrating.

Another Canadian Success Story! Excellent!

Karim Kanji
Manager - Client Services
RealCash Bancorp Inc.
MoneyNow@RealCashCanada.com
www.RealCashCanada.com
416.444.7790 and 1.800.265.2694