Which brings me to Canadian Real Estate. Is it cooling? Is it ramping up for another banner year? If you hope to find answers...don't hold your breath because everyone has an opinion and a bias. Here, take a look....
- CMHC says the housing market started slow in the first quarter and would not match last year's levels.
- CBC reported thet mortgage rates were heading up.
- Royal LePage says in a report that House prices will continue to increase.
- Canada.com warns everyone to prepare for lower real estate prices.
- Globe and Mail reports on the CMHC report that bubble won't burst but is losing air.
See, I knew it! You're confused! Don't worry, at least there's hope....
Have a great weekend everyone!