Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Neutral Gift that's Positive!

My wife is the executive director of Toronto Green Community. They have done some amazing work in just over 10 years. The windmill on the CNE grounds is just one example. In fact, they have also garnered the attention of musician Jack Johnson and his non-profit organization, All At Once.

And so, in honour of TGC, and with thanks going to storyteller, Sameer Vasta, I'd like to offer you the first 5 readers (I know. I'm stretching to think there are 5 people who read this this blog!) ONE day of carbon neutrality. If you claim this gift, Brighter Planet will donate 136 pounds of carbon offsets in your name. These offsets help fund renewable energy projects and are an important part of fighting climate change. All I ask in return is that you consider conserving where you can during the holidays.

Now that's cool! HERE'S the GIFT!!