So, here's my Follow Friday recommendations. I hope you enjoy. And "follow" these people. They're all good people:
- @TheGarfoose - Dirk Hayhurst is a pitcher for MY Toronto Blue Jays and a hilarious Tweeter. He also has a book coming out called The Bullpen Gospels. Buy it.
- @mehnazt - Mehnaz wears her passion on her sleeve. She has a cool blog and is currently writing her first best-selling book.
- @vasta - Sameer may be a great storyteller, but he will always be my Scout.
- @karmacakedotca - Marie has a cool website about culture and people and anything else she is passionate about (like why TTC makes people angry:) )
- @clickflickca - Joallore is a social instigator who wants to live in Las Vegas. But if he left Toronto things would be a little quieter.
- @lauracasselman - Laura's a KickAss word of mouth person for Agent Wildfire and always smiling.
- @erin_bury - Erin is Sprouter. Sprouter is the go-to company for start-ups around the world. Erin is the definition of the connect and collaboration features of social media.
- @skanwar - Satish is passionate about being his own boss and using social media to help people.
- @casiestewart - Casie defines the social in social media.
- @funkstop - Rahim likes to discuss how to make things better without all the hype.
- @saulcolt - Saul wants me to work with him wherever he goes but he hasn't figured that out yet. Self-professed smartest man in the world understands how to create raving fans.
- @AKthe5th - Aaron is one of Toronto's many young entreprenuers.
- @A2BNOW - Ahmed loves taking kids to the zoo. A truly great friend.
These are just some of the cool people I've had conversations with on Twitter.
Who do you follow on Twitter and why?