Friday, February 26, 2010

Week in Review


Well, another busy week has ended.  Yet it began with a bang as I participated in my second PodCamp Toronto.  The great thing about it was that it was also my first time leading a discussion at an unconference

Here's this week's, Week in Review! 

Techvibes

  1. Digital book publisher Vook (you SHOULD check these guys out!) receives additional seed financing.

  2. Ottawa flexes it's digital muscles.

  3. General Motors Crisis Communications - Case Study.

  4. Mark Evans on telling stories.

  5. ShesConnected - A social networking site for the ladies.

  6. In conversation with the Senior Partner of Bamboo.

  7. Rogers has a new plan for roamers.

  8. 5 Questions...with Crystal Gibson.

  9. Sprouter continues to sprout.

  10. Justin Kozuch on the Toronto Transit Commission.

  11. Mitch Joel.

iBizBook

  1. Finding your online pulse - Video with Mitch Joel.

I was also preesent this week at Third Tuesday Toronto which is a monthly meetup featuring some of today's most thought provoking personalities in the marketing, public relations, technology and social media world's.  At this meetup, Mitch Joel spoke and answered questions about branding.  You can find my videos of the Q&A at THIS link.

As always, feel free to be my friend on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and watch my videos on YouTube.


Have a great weekend!