Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weeks that were

Did you miss me last week?  Or yesterday?  I know.  Not yet.  Soon.  Very soon.  Content is coming here.  And fast.

In any event, here are the last 2 weeks that were.

Techvibes:
  1. You can find my most recent Techvibes contributions here.  However, here are a few you might find interesting or useful.  Maybe both.  And hopefully a little entertaining.
  2. Canadian company takes location-based apps to another level.
  3. Canadian Prime Minister Harper on YouTube.
  4. Want to get paid to blog and travel?  Yeah, me too.
  5. Do you pay too much on your cellphone bill?
  6. Last straw for WIND Mobile?
  7. Julie Tyios of the Toronto Transit Commission Customer Advisory Panel.
iBizBook:
  1. Mitch Joel on the value of promotional products.


As always, feel free to be my friend on Facebook, follow me on Twitter, and watch my videos on YouTube.
 
In the meantime, please feel free to comment, or send me an email to karim_kanji at hotmail dot com.
And before you leave, please take off your caps, stand up as we sing the national anthem to celebrate the Paralympics in Vancouver: