Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just dropped by to say "Hello!"

Yup.

Hello.

Well, actually, I realized it has been a while since I committed my thoughts to keyboard. However, I will promise you this: I will have a couple of topics to focus on in the near future.

First, Ramadan. This is considered to be the holiest month in the Muslim calendar. Many Muslims will observe this month by participating in a month long fast during the daytime hours. So, I will let you know how I'm doing in my fast. Today is day 2 and things are going well despite this cold that won't go away.

I'll also have some thoughts and observations about my recent "sibling" trip to New York City. Wow! What a city!

Finally, expect some election rambling. Not just for our cousins south of the 49th. In Canada, we expect to head to the polls mid-October. So, thoughts will be a-plenty for sure!

To everyone who is back in school - Thanks for the increased traffic!!!!

Karim